Become a Season Passholder at The Falls today and play at a premier public golf course while enjoying these great benefits:
- Unlimited green fees (cart is optional)
- A USGA Ghin Handicap service
- An extra discount on merchandise purchases
- ½ price on Range Balls at the best range in the area
- Discounted Cart Fee
- Season Passes are on an individual basis.
- Membership period is from January 1 of current year to December 31 of current year.
- For first time passholders, a special prorated fee will commence beginning June 1.
- Immediate family members are eligible at one half the individual prices with a maximum of (2) two halves being purchased.
- Annual fees and provisions are subject to change without notice.
- All golf members must abide by rules and regulations of The Falls Golf Club
- Breach of these rules could result in termination of season pass.
- All play must begin on Hole 1 or 10.
- Green fees are not valid during outside tournaments. Tournaments sponsored by The Falls are good with your season pass.
The Fall’s reserves the right to close the course for bad weather, outside tournaments or group outings.
No Show Policy – if a season pass holder makes a tee time and does not cancel within 24 hours of reserved tee time, a $25.00 no show fee will be charged.
Season Pass Price Structure
- Regular $1,950.00 (cart not included)
- Senior (60 & over) $1,300.00 – Only valid Monday through Friday. Not valid on weekends or holidays. (Cart not included)
- Spouse ½ price of the regular rate above
- Dependent ½ price of the regular rate above
- If spouse and dependent each purchase ½ price memberships, other dependents can play on season pass.
- (For example, family of five (5)-one full season pass, spouse ½ price, one dependent ½ price, the other two dependents are covered on the pass.)
Sales Tax (7.95%) is not included in above rates.
Dependent is defined as a family member who is under 21 years of age and their primary residence is same as regular season pass address.
Hours of Operation
|6:30am - Dusk||7am - 7pm||8am - 5pm|